Working At Height – Awareness Training
Open to all workers who need to access and work within any form of elevated platforms, rooftops and structures on buildings and works of engineering construction where safe means of access and workplatforms are provided.
With medical certificate.
On successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- i. Understand the procedure of working at height
- ii. Conduct work when working at height in a safe manner
- iii. Able to demonstrate a safe work practice when working at height
Learning & Teaching Methodology
Classroom and assessment based. It could be also done on site subject to client’s preference. This training focuses on a comprehensive approach, through the theory, demonstration, written test and practical assessment on elevated platform structure and ladders.
Course Notes & Certification
Should the expiry date be exceeded by more than 2 years, at the time of application, the card holder will have to attend the original 2 days course.
Others level :
- Working At Height – Advanced Safety (Level 2)
- Working At Height – Aerial Rescue
- Working At Height – Supervisor